Gift Yourself and Your Loved Ones with a Healthier Smile
Oral health is one of the significant parts of our overall health but sadly it happens to be one of the most ignored aspects of our health, says Dentist in Encinitas. It is imperative to maintain a brushing and flossing routine but it alone can’t help in achieving optimum oral health. You also need regular dental cleaning and examination.
According to Dentists near Encinitas, along with your routine oral care, you also need dental checkups and cleaning for extra effort towards oral health. The dental cleaning removes the plaque and tartar build-up which is not removed during brushing and flossing as brushes can’t reach between the teeth. The dental examination helps in diagnosing any gum or teeth issues so that they can be treated in the initial phase before they escalate further.
The Carlsbad dentist says that during the dental cleaning session, the dentist will scrape the tartar from the gum line and give your pearly whites a thorough polish and flossing. The polishing will help in removing the stains on the tooth enamel which are caused due to certain food and beverages.
The Dentist near Encinitas will also thoroughly examine your mouth for dental issues. He will examine your gums and throat along with your teeth and take an X-ray image for detecting problems that do not appear like a cavity, gum disease, jawbone issue, impacted teeth, diabetes, oral cancer, bite issues, abscesses and more.
Reasons to Come for Dental Cleaning Twice a Year:
- Protecting your enamel from the destructive acids found in plaque and tartar as well as from teeth grinding.
- Preventing bone or tooth loss
- Prevent gum diseases from inflaming oral tissues
- To find out of the jaw bone is in good health and supports to prevent bone and tooth loss.
- Remove the stains and keep your teeth white and shining.
- Prevent bad breath and promote fresh mouth.
- Diagnose oral cancer in an early stage.
- Keep the body healthy and mouth free of diseases such as stroke and heart disease.
- Maintain dental restorations such as crowns and fillings.