A Guide to Dental Crowns & Bridges
When it comes to dentistry, there is a wide range of treatment options available depending upon a patient’s exact complications. At Sinclair Smiles, we are proud to offer both dental bridges and crowns in Encinitas, CA
for our patients interested in improving the health, function, and appearance of their smile. Wondering if dental crowns or bridges in Encinitas are right for you? We often recommend dental bridges and/or dental crowns due to:
- A large dental filling needs to be replaced.
- A tooth has severe decay, damage, or infection.
- A tooth needs to be restored from damage.
- A weak tooth needs to be protected from breaking.
- A dental implant has been placed.
- A tooth has received root canal treatment.
- A tooth needs to be covered due to discoloration, shape, or imperfection.
- A patient is missing one or more of their teeth.
About Our Encinitas Dental Crowns
A dental crown is a cap that has been designed to look, feel, and function just like a natural tooth. The dental crown is placed directly on top of the affected tooth, providing protection and strength for the tooth. We use tooth-colored materials when creating dental crowns to ensure they blend with your natural smile. Prior to receiving your dental crown, tooth structure and enamel must be removed for the best fit.
About Our Encinitas Dental Bridges
A dental bridge is basically a “bridge” made from prosthetic teeth
that are attached to adjacent teeth covered with dental crowns or secured using dental implants. A dental bridge can be used to replace one or several teeth in a row and is designed to blend with the rest of your smile.
Visit Sinclair Smiles in Encinitas, CA Today
Think that your smile could benefit from dental crowns or dental bridges in Encinitas, CA? Schedule an appointment with Sinclair Smiles today. We’d be happy to examine your smile to determine what the best treatment option for you is.